Florida Sea Grant administers a number of scholarship and fellowship opportunities for graduate and undergraduate students at Florida universities. These are offered on an annual basis. Application deadlines are indicated below. Students are encouraged to contact Karl Havens, the Director of Florida Sea Grant, for additional information about these opportunities.
Open Funding Opportunities
- Florida Sea Grant Scholarship — Deadline: January 4, 2018
- Florida Sea Grant Elise B. Newell Scholarship Program — Deadline: January 5, 2018
- NOAA National Marine Fisheries Fellowships — Deadline; January 9, 2018
- Aylesworth Scholarship — Deadline: January 11, 2018
- Guy Harvey Scholarship — Deadline: January 18, 2018
- NOAA Coastal Management and Digital Coast Fellowship — Deadline: January 19, 2018
- John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship — Deadline: February 23, 2018
Follow our Facebook page for more job, internship & scholarship opportunities!
NEW! Download and print our new “Ocean and Coastal Scholarship & Fellowship Opportunities” poster! This poster is perfect for university bulletin boards and will ensure that your students are informed about upcoming career boosters.