- This event has passed.
Hurricane Ian Q&A with Florida Sea Grant Experts
October 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Florida Sea Grant is hosting a live event open to the public on October 14 at 3:00 PM EST. Our Florida Sea Grant UF/IFAS Extension Agents from Bay, Charlotte, Collier, and Sarasota counties, along with our UF/IFAS Marine Resource Economics Specialist will be on a panel addressing your questions about the following topics: boating safety, derelict vessels, water quality, and how to support your local aquaculture/fisherman.
The live event will take place through Zoom, as well as broadcast on Florida Sea Grant’s Facebook account.
Please click the link to join the meeting: https://bit.ly/FSGHurricaneIan (Passcode: 005220)
Meet the panel:
- Armando Ubeda, Florida Sea Grant Agent, UF/IFAS Extension Sarasota County
- Scott Jackson, Florida Sea Grant Regional Specialized Agent, UF/IFAS Extension Bay County
- Andrew Ropicki, Marine Resource Economics Specialist, UF/IFAS Extension Florida Sea Grant
- Mike Sipos, Florida Sea Grant Agent, UF/IFAS Extension Collier County
- Kate Rose, Florida Sea Grant Agent, UF/IFAS Extension Charlotte County