Okaloosa and Walton Counties Extension Agent
3098 Airport Road
Crestview, FL 32539
- Aquatic Resources Utilization – Stock ponds, aquaculture, artificial reefs, commercial fishing, and tourism.
- Shoreline and Water Quality – Restoration and stabilization of shorelines, community volunteer monitoring of water bodies, and nutrient pollution reduction.
- Stewardship of Marine Resources – Youth education and development, outreach to area schools, and outreach to community involving marine education issues.
- Clean Marina Program
- Turtle Lighting Project
- 4-H marine summer camps
- Monofilament recovery and recycling
- Invasive Species
- Marine Education
- Ph.D., Agricultural and Extension Education, The Ohio State University
- M.S., Wildlife Ecology (Fisheries & Aquaculture), Mississippi State University
- B.S., Marine Biology, Silliman University, Philippines