2728 E 14th St
Panama City, FL 32401
Scott’s responsibilities include developing a comprehensive marine and natural resource educational program that focuses on marine recreational fisheries; commercial fisheries; industries that include marina, sport shops and other fishing-related businesses; artificial reefs; and habitat/water quality issues that impact fisheries.
- Utilization of fisheries and aquatic resources in Bay County
- Environmental education and stewardship of natural resources for adults and 4-H/youth in Bay County
- Extension leadership and community resource development in Bay County
- M.S., Marine Aquaculture, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi
- B.S., Wildlife and Fisheries Science-Aquaculture, Texas A&M University