Administrative Support Assistant, Extension
PO Box 110405
Gainesville, FL 32611-0400
- Assists with email, written, and telephone correspondence and responding as needed; maintaining the Program Leader’s calendar and schedule; and making arrangements for travel, meetings and interviews.
- Liaison for the Extension Program Leader with administrators in university, state and national offices and as a resource person for these organizations as needed.
- Assists in special projects such as the organization of local, state, and national meetings and conferences, and with extension projects, plans and reports as needed.
- Assists, documents, and monitors operational expenses, equipment, travel, stipends and supplies; obtains quotes, processes purchase orders and vouchers according to policy; initiates transactions in PeopleSoft and tracks transactions through to completion.
- Reconciles p-card charges; maintains financial records on all grant accounts.