PO Box 110400
Gainesville, FL 32611-0400
- Develops communications products, including multimedia news packages, in-depth news and feature articles, print publications, videos and exhibits that engage selected audiences and enhance their knowledge of coastal and marine issues.
- Works with Sea Grant-related faculty and scientists, Sea Grant Extension agents and specialists, and institutional and agency partners to develop appropriate communications productions, manage projects and/or events, and coordinate and implement communications strategies.
- Creates and produces editorial and multimedia content for the Florida Sea Grant digital presence, including the website and social media channels.
- Participates in the National Sea Grant communications network in support of the state and national program, and occasionally representing the program at conferences, meetings and in the media.
- BA, Journalism/Marine biology, Florida International University
- MAMC, Science/health communication, University of Florida