PO Box 110405
Gainesville, FL 32611-0400
- Facilitates the approval of FMNP instructors and coordinates and conducts their orientation.
- Works as a representative of FMNP at conferences, meetings, outings and in the media.
- Creates a bimonthly newsletter.
- Fields all program inquiries and correspondence sent through the listserv.
- Edits course manuals and other course materials as needed.
- Facilitates annual state or region-wide conference logistics.
- Ensures FMNP website accuracy.
- Compiles student and instructor evaluations and assists with annual program assessment.
- Creates and maintains partnerships that are beneficial to the FMNP.
- BA, Biological sciences, Mount Holyoke College, South Hampton, MA
- MS, Wildlife sciences, Virginia Polytechnic and State University, Blacksburg, VA