PO Box 110400
Gainesville, FL 32611-0400
- Liaison between the Florida Sea Grant program and its institutional partners, including UF, state government, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the National Sea Grant Office (NSGO).
- Manages fulfillment for FSG publication and communication productions to the Pell Library at the University of Rhode Island, statewideFSG participating institutions, and target audiences.
- Generates, maintains and manages databases.
- Serves as a member of FSG teams to provide program assistance in preparing for program assessment, strategic planning activities, annual FSG extension statewide faculty meetings or other program-wide activities as needed through the Communications Director, Communication Coordinator or Executive Secretary.
- Maintains the fiscal accounts for the Communications department. Provides program support to FSG by occasionally editing the Florida Sea Grant website, assisting with graphic design, and completing special projects. Special projects include program assistance to the Director of Communications, the Communications Coordinator, and the Executive Secretary in fulfilling the communications needs of the Florida Sea Grant College Program.