Aquatic Pathobiology Laboratory Building Room 101
1379 Mowry Road
Gainesville, FL 32611-0400
For more information on the Dr. Kane, visit his UF Faculty page.
Andrew Kane serves as an authoritative source of information for Florida Sea Grant Extension Agents who have questions from constituents about aquatic health issues. He also functions as a liaison between University of Florida scientists and Gulf Coast communities.
- Aquatic pathobiology and toxicology
- Environmental health and water quality
- Low-level stress outcomes in aquatic organisms
- B.S., Aquatic and Marine Biology, Cornell University
- M.S., Aquaculture/Aquatic Toxicology, The Ohio State University
- Ph.D., Aquatic Pathobiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine