Andrew Kane serves as an authoritative source of information for Florida Sea Grant Extension Agents who have questions from constituents about aquatic health issues. He also functions as a liaison between University of Florida scientists and Gulf Coast communities.
- Aquatic pathobiology and toxicology
- Environmental health and water quality
- Low-level stress outcomes in aquatic organisms
- B.S., Aquatic and Marine Biology, Cornell University
- M.S., Aquaculture/Aquatic Toxicology, The Ohio State University
- Ph.D., Aquatic Pathobiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine