PO Box 110240
Gainesville, FL 32611-0240
Dr. Adams provides educational programs and applied research results concerning marine economics to various marine industry sectors in Florida. Audience groups include marine aquaculturists, commercial and recreational fishers, state/federal marine resource regulators, seafood dealers, marine-related business owners, and interested general public. Information provided to these groups assists in making business-related and resource management decisions that provide for the sustainable use of Florida’s marine resources.
- Fishery management economics
- Marine aquaculture financial analysis
- Economic impact analysis of marine industries
- Seafood demand analysis
Marine fishery management, marine aquaculture feasibility analysis and marine industry economic contribution.
- PhD, Food and Resource Economics, University of Florida
- MS, Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University
- BS, Fisheries Science, Texas A&M University